Update: Please note, this company has closed down it’s Canadian operations.
I’m a firm believer and long time user of naturopathic and homeopathic remedies, and I wanted to share some great products with you.
Traumeel S is a homeopathic preparation that is excellent for muscle soreness, strains, inflammation of the joints and bruises. It is available in a topical ointment or gel, oral tablets, drops and liquid ampoules.
I first saw the product at my chiropractor and massage therapist’s office, among other places. I’ve found it quite effective and in my opinion; a must have item in our first-aid kit.
Traumeel S has natural ingredients (14 of them), one of which is more commonly known – arnica. As the company’s website will tell you, the product is very safe and tolerable, with no known medical interactions.
It’s very reassuring to read about the extensive clinical research behind Traumeel S. While the ingredients may be difficult to pronounce, you might see some that are familiar to you.
Traumeel S – 14 natural ingredients and benefits:
- Aconitum napellus – reduces pain after injury
- Arnica Montana – reduces swelling and bruising and stimulates healing
- Belladonna – reduces swelling and pain
- Bellis perennis – treats bruising, swelling and soreness
- Calendula officinalis – stimulates the healing process
- Chamomilla – provides soothing pain relief
- Echinacea – provides immune support
- Echinacea purpurea – provides immune support
- Hamamelis virginiana – relieves pain and swelling
- Hepar sulfuris calcareum – reduces swelling and sensitivity
- Hypericum perforatum – relieves pain
- Mercuris solubilis Hahnemanni – reduces swelling
- Millefolium – treats minor bleeding
- Symphytum officinale – relieves joint pain
Traulmeel S is also part of Heel Canada | Heel International, which offers homeopathic remedies. I have tried the Detox-Kit, which is safe and effective, as well as Luffeel for allergies.
This review is based solely on my usage of the above product/s. It is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should always consult with your physician or other health care professional before starting any supplementation program, or use of a product, or if you suspect you might have a health problem.
Products are courtesy of Traumeel S | Heel Canada. This is not a paid advertisement, nor am I receiving any compensation or discounts for this review.